? ??????????????Tropical Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (24 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 10592 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Right Near Da Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (5 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 2298 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Tr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Garden Update
















I have been picking about a dozen strawberries per day and have picked a couple of handfuls of green beans already. The yellow squash and zucchini are coming on STRONG and I have probably 30+ tomatoes on their way. Summer fun!

1 comments:

Michelle "Picklewart" said...

Love the garden pics. The container seem to be doing quite well! I think I see rubbermaid tubs under there. Plants look awesome girl... who'da thought you to have a big fat green thumb. HA!
Our garden is leaping along. I've got pics & need to post a spot on my blog soon... but for now, I'm off to the hospital... again. Ugh.