? ??????????????Tropical Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (24 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 10592 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Right Near Da Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (5 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 2298 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Tr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 13, 2009

Peaches 'N Cream Cheesecake by Me and Kraft Food & Family Magazine

2 cups graham cracker crumbs
6 tbsp. margarine
1 cup sugar, divided
4 pkg. cream cheese (can use light)
1 pkg. peach Jello
1 large can sliced peaches, drained
1 tub Cool Whip

Combine 1/4 cup sugar with graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into bottom of 9x13 pan. Mix cream cheese, peach Jello, peaches and cool whip. Pour over crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.

**I didn't want to mess with making the crust so I bought 2 graham cracker crusts instead and it made 2 very full pies. You probably could even make 3 pies. I'm sure it would work great with fresh peaches too. Absolutely delicious!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Kathy, this has nothing to do with the recipe, but I didn't see the spot for the Individualized Psalm 30. So I am either lost on the sight or the first brave enough to send you my psalm, though I think I will do so anonymously.
I will Exalt You, Lord, because You have held me and have not allowed me to fall altogether. Lord my God, I cried to You for help, and You called me to You. Lord, You brought me freedom, openness; You spared me from discouragement, continued pointlessness and loneliness. Sing to the Lord, you His faithful ones, and praise His holy name. For His chastisement lasts only a moment, but His favor, a lifetime. Weeping may spend the night, but there is joy in the morning. When I was secure, I said, What relief, sweet comfort and amazing acceptance! Lord, when You showed Your favor, You made me precious and treasured; when You drew back, I was terrified. Lord, I called to You; I sought favor from my Lord; What gain is there in defeat and separation? Lord, listen and be gracious to me; Lord, be my helper. You let me glimpse Your beauty and majesty; You drew me that I might begin to know You. You turned my desperation into delight; You are removing my self-pity and arrogance and clothing me with lightness, so that I can sing to You and not be silent. Oh Lord my God, You are holy and altogether good, I will praise You forever.