? ??????????????Tropical Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (24 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 10592 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Right Near Da Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (5 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 2298 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Tr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today would have been my mom's 73rd birthday. Man alive, I sure miss her. Days like today make heaven seem all the sweeter.

I heard a good quote on my podcast yesterday by Chip Ingram. He said, "To hold a grudge is to doubt the Judge." That is worth chewing on for awhile.

3 comments:

Michelle "Picklewart" said...

No bigger B-Day party than one in heaven!

"To hold a grudge is to doubt the Judge."
I LOVE that quote!
I think I needed to hear that. Thanks.

P.S. Glad you're out here blogging. Good to hear your voice (or whatever).

Love Ya! Michelle

Lori said...

third time is a charm..

Your blog has inspired me...someday when I am a School Counselor, I too will use this tool!

Sweet thoughts about your mom...

He is risen!

Grandma Linda said...

I liked the comment from "picklewart" regarding the birthday in heaven! How comforting that must be for you. Your blog looks great so far! Just waiting to see pics of the most beautiful grandchildren ever playing at your house! Look forward to seeing you sometime soon...we have a Sydney birthday on its way so I will be down in your neck of the woods.