? ??????????????Tropical Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (24 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 10592 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Right Near Da Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (5 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 2298 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Tr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 2, 2009

Tater Tot Casserole

2 pounds ground beef
1 packet meatloaf seasoning
1 can cream of celery soup
1 pound Velveeta
1 bag tater tots

Brown beef and stir in meatloaf seasoning mix. Place in greased 9x13 pan. Spread soup over meat. Slice Velveeta and arrange over soup. Top with tater tots. Bake for 30-45 minutes at 350.

**This is an old stand-by from back in the day when Joy and I were dating. It is easy to prepare several of these in advance and keep them in the freezer. I actually split the recipe in half when I make it just for us. Great to keep on hand in case someone gets sick or has a baby, etc. You can use any kind of "cream of" soup and it's no big deal if you don't have the meatloaf seasoning either. You can use taco seasoning, or even just plain salt and pepper.

1 comments:

- Min - said...

I actually had all the stuff lying around. Started cooking and got on the internet and couldn't believe you had this posted. In my old recipe from you the taco seasoning wasn't in it, but it is now! I miss the days when I would come over and we could cook something new about once per week! This one brings back some memories! Today I'm greatful for the oldies.