? ??????????????Tropical Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (24 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 10592 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Right Near Da Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (5 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 2298 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Tr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 13, 2008

My living room




When I went to Chicago to visit the Ervins, I stayed at the Ronald McDonald House and absolutely fell in love with their color scheme, so much so that I emailed the director and asked the names of the paint colors of the main floor living room. My previously very red living room is now the two tones of silver satin and fairview taupe (Benjamin Moore colors). For my birthday, my brother-in-law installed a chair rail and crown molding. No small task in this 150-year old home where absolutely nothing is square or plumb! The end result is wonderful. I need to decide my accent color (I'm leaning toward aqua) and do a little more decorating but it just looks terrific.


2 comments:

- Min - said...

It does look great, can't wait to see it in person!

The Kennedy Fam said...

Hey Kathy! We got your site off of Clayton's Blog list. Hope you dont mind. We would like to keep in touch check our webpage out at www.easysite.com/KennedyKlipz. Hope to hear from you soon.