? ??????????????Tropical Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (24 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 10592 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Right Near Da Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (5 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 2298 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Tr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lord, I Want to Know You: El Shaddai Questions

El Shaddai (Almighty) is found in Job over 30 times. This week, spend some concentrated time in this book and consider why Job used that particular term to address God, this Almightly, All-Sufficient God who had allowed so much to be taken from him. What do you learn? How can you apply this to your life?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found it interesting that several references refered to the "breast". In Deuteronomy 33:12, it states that Benjamin will dwell between his (Shaddai's) shoulders; in the safety and cover of the Lord.

Anonymous said...

What did I learn? So far, this study has shown me God is just, is approachable(I can come before Him covered by the blood of Christ and plead my case), offers restoration, gives understanding and wisdom, does no wrong, does not pay attention to wrongly motivated prayers, & does not oppress. No matter what the circumstances, I can praise God for WHO He is: righteous, just, my delight, the lover of my soul.