? ??????????????Tropical Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (24 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 10592 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Right Near Da Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (5 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 2298 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Tr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jehovah Jireh, My Provider

An awesome and challenging direction from the Lord this morning...

I have been fearful, anxious and stressed even to the point of muscle tension in my neck regarding the future of my job as a transcriptionist juxtaposed against my college schedule. I have been battling within myself to stay at peace. It feels like I have been standing on a piece of wood that is balanced on top of big can, see-sawing back and forth beneath me.

This morning, I felt the question loud and clear in my Spirit, "What are you standing on?"

The balancing act I have been on has been based on my ever-changing, unpredictable circumstances, certainly not a stable foundation for anything. Instead, I need to stand firm upon the ROCK of the Word and the unmoving, unchanging Jehovah Jireh God who has provided everything for me in my past and will take care of my future just as surely.

Thank you, Lord, for your Holy Spirit at work within me. May I always hear You clearly.

I now pose the question to you, blog readers. What are YOU standing on?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I have completed my homework this week, the phrase that keeps showing up in my responses is "I've always known that God loves me." How do I know that? Because God put people in my life (parents, grandparents, nursery school teacher, Shirley Tracy) to tell me that over and over. I am one of the most fortunate people on the earth to able to say that I have never felt unloved. I stand and claim Psalm 91:1,"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]." Hallelujah!

Jennifer Carter

Anonymous said...

I know that God is ultimately in control. His will will be done, it's just our job to make sure our heart and spirit are in tune with his. He may take us on a long windy road full of heart ache or adventure. And, at the end of that road we should have grown closer to Him through our circumstances. His Will, not mine.
Kelly Ervin