? ??????????????Tropical Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (24 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 10592 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Right Near Da Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (5 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 2298 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Tr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 15, 2008

Lord, I Want to Know You: Week #2 Questions

This week's questions take some thought and introspection. Spend a little time mulling these over and then post your answers. Also, feel free to comment on each other's answers as well.

1. Elohim has a plural ending indicating more than one and we worship God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Does this mean that there is more than one God? Explain your answer.

2. Are you pleased with the way God created you? What do you like about yourself? What would you change? How does your acceptance/rejection of yourself reflect back on Elohim, Creator God?

3. Read John 9. Summarize the truths of this passage.

4. What have you learned from your study this week that you can apply to your life in a practical way?

2 comments:

Adam Pastor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Where is everyone this week?
1. One God, 3 aspects. One Power but all stemming from the same source. I've heard the Trinity explained by comparing to water: liquid, steam and ice but all the same elemental structure.

2.I am pleased with God's creation - not always with what I have done to that creation. But, I have come to accept myself for who I really am: A child of the King. I like my optimistic personality (my rose colored glasses outlook on life). I like my no worries attitude which, I feel, reflects my faith in God's provision. I would like to be a little more self-analyzing so I could see what I need to change. I hope He is pleased with me; that I have taken what He gave me & used it for His Glory. I am mostly pleased with myself & know that God made me this way - Unique in the world - and His design has no flaws.

3.John 9--the man blind from birth healed by Jesus. Jesus seeks us out. He seeks the spiritually blind to give us sight. All who reject Jesus live in darkness (spiritual blindness).

4.God loves me from evelasting to everlasting. He knew me (all of me) before I was born and has a plan & a purpose for my life. He called me to Him by His grace. Thoughts of self loathing, self pity, dissatisfaction with my looks or circumstances is not from God. My life is created to honor, bring glory and give pleasure to the Creator God who made me, who knows me and who loves me.

Sorry if I seem wordy, but you asked and I had to answer. :)