? ??????????????Tropical Dreams? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (24 Ratings)??17 Grabs Today. 10592 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Right Near Da Beach? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (5 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 2298 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Tr BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 16, 2008

New reasons

"Every day [with its new reasons] will I bless You [affectionately and gratefully praise You]; yes, I will praise Your name forever and ever." Psalm 145:2 (Amplified)

"New reasons" I am grateful today:

  • Two cute little finch at my bird feeder
  • New flowers to plant
  • Spring weather with perfect open-your-windows temperatures
  • The soothing sound of my water fountain on the porch
  • The end of another semester of college
  • Bargains found at a thrift store
  • New babies being born today
  • Friends who trust me with their children
  • The scent of geraniums
  • My incredible Lord whose Word is always fresh and never becomes stale or irrelevant

How about you? What "new reasons" inspire your gratitude today?

2 comments:

Michelle "Picklewart" said...

Wait a minute... you're happy about two cute little birds? Why Kathy, are you changing your tune about "those nasty little birds"? ;)

Mrs. McCullah said...

I thought the same thing when I read about the birds....